Saturday, June 24, 2006

Where Have I Been?

I found this map site from another blog and thought it would be fun to play!
So here is where I have been in Canada:



create your own personalized map of Canada
or check out ourVancouver travel guide

And here is where I have been in Europe:




create your personalized map of europe
or check out our Barcelona travel guide

And here is where I have been in the States. Of course, I think it is - we've driven through them a couple of times and I can't exactly remember all the states I've been in.


create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

I've also been to the Dominican Republic, which wasn't on the list. My darling Husband is really a world traveller and has been to many more places than I. We both hope to continue our travels as we go - Even the kids like to travel!

So Where have you been?
Cheers, Denise

No comments: