Monday, October 19, 2009

Inspired by Autumn

This necklace is my attempt to try and capture the beautiful colours of fall that I enjoy every fall here in Ottawa.  It’s amazing really, but Ottawa is one of the best places to see the full gamett of autumn colours. Those spicy reds, yellows and oranges are framed with the stable greens and browns that capture me every fall.  I love those warm russets and bright reds.  So I tried to capture it here.  I am sitting on the tree branches with this one, so let me know what you think.  I can see me wearing it with black or perhaps the orange sweaters I have.

SDC10052_thumbSDC10052 SDC10053 SDC10054

3 comments:

flyingbeader said...

Now you KNOW Those colors ALWAYS have me drooling.
dot

Ellen said...

Very nice Denise & so you!! How about a pic of you wearing it & yes I know it's not finished yet but all the same ;)

Jackie said...

ooh lovely autumn shades.
Nice to be inspired bu the seasons.