Monday, January 18, 2010

This is the bird I've barely started. I think as a first word, it's entirely appropriate, don't you?





This is a picture of the beads I used for the bracelet and earring I made. I've placed these pictures out of order, sorry about that!!





I got out some beads todays to play and while I didn't really sort them, I did get a bunch out! I'm guilty of making quite a mess, and I did clean it up, but I'm not any more sorted then Iwas before I started! Here are a few pictures of my mess!





























3 comments:

Tracey Leeder said...

Oh! I am excited to watch the progress of your birds! Dont feel bad about not finishing your goddesses from last years BJP. I still have 3.5 pages to do in last years BJP. We will make it!

Robin said...

Your birds are going to be fabulous... and I agree it really helps to have an idea of what you're going to do with them when they're done... a string of birds, beaded on both sides with words... Ahhh, what could be bettr?!

Robin A.

Anonymous said...

I love your bead colors, and your bird idea! I'll be looking forward to the additional ones as the year progresses.