Friday, February 05, 2010

Beading Updates

A Birthday present for a friend. She turns 21 and she sent me pictures of floating bead necklaces that she wanted to learn to make, but we never got to it. I hope she likes her birthday present. I feel safe to post this, cause I don't think she comes on this blog!




Here is my BJP. I took out the boring white, it was boring for me anyway! I wanted to have some colour! So I went flipping through the magazines and found this colour palette eyeshadow for the spring and pulled out beads that are those colours. It may raise a few eyebrows to see pink and an even bigger surprize to find out that I had it in my stash but it's not a bright pink or a bubble gum pink, it's softer and I think I can do a bit of it. Consider my boundries stretched!
Cheers, Denise






No comments: