Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sick .... And Tired....Of Studying

I've been sick. The first big cold of the year - and it had to come in the spring, when I'm studying for exams. I lost my voice for two weeks. Nothing. Just this awful scratchy sound that hurt. I slept a lot. And I studied. I have two exams - one down and one to go on the weekend. I'll be happy when they are done because then I can do some art. I've had to put my art on hold while I've studied and gotten better. Soon....
The kids liked the quiet when I had no voice, my dh liked it too. But I had to bang the table or the wall to get attention - or whistle. That was funny because it didn't take long to get the kids to answer to the odd noises I was making.
I'm behind in my art work. I have some atc's due, some 4x4's and some fiber postcards that are really late. Part of the reason they are late is because I don't like what I've done and I'm thinking that I should just do them over.
So no pictures right now, just me studying, boring really. But it will be all over Saturday Morning and then I'm free till September!!!!
Cheers, Denise

2 comments:

Deb Hardman said...

Sounds like msybe you need some time off, poor girl! Let me know when you've caught up & want to do an ATC trade, & I'll be happy to exchange with you too! Thanks!!

Thien-Kim aka Kim said...

I hope you're feeling better! Get some rest.