Saturday, September 30, 2006

Quirky? Who Me?

Your Quirk Factor: 52%

You're a pretty quirky person, but you're just normal enough to hide it.
Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!


This makes me laugh because it's exactly how I feel about it all- or maybe I'm fooling my self?
How quirky are you?

In other news, I'm hard at work - literally. I'm working at the Christmas Store, Christmas Presence. Every year we set up a whole new store and every year it's a ton of work! So that's where I've been spending a lot of my time. After this week the store will be open and then I'll be working regular shifts. Then things will be more predictable. It's fun to set up a store but there is pressure to get finished by deadline and it sometimes means long nights and busy days. That and school - school has so much reading!!!
My oldest daughter turned 13 yesterday! Happy Birthday Claire!!
Cheers, Denise

No comments: