Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hi!!!! I'm Back!!!!

Hi! I've been away, been busy and having fun! I went to my sisters for a bit, and went camping and now I'm home for a bit before the long weekend and more camping! I will have some pictures for you very soon - I have completed my July page, started my August page and haven't thought about September!!
I have finished my doll and mailed it - I have pictures of it too! I was very happy to see it go!
More later! The house really does need attention!
cheers, Denise

3 comments:

Grace said...

YAY! Glad to see you back, I'm looking forward to photos.

Kiwi Ellen said...

Hey Denise, good to see you back again..
Where did you camp this year?
Did D do the Ironman thing again?

I'm looking forward to seeing how your doll came out.. ;9

Dianne said...

Your doll is gorgeous, turned out great. I'm glad you had a great summer. I can't wait to see your pages...