Thursday, November 02, 2006

Art Share Meme!

Oh this looks like fun!!! I'm committed to playing with this one!

"The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of art made by me. I make no guarantees about type or delivery deadline. (You get what you get, when you get it, but I'll do my best work.) The only catch, of
course: as with most memes, if you sign up, you have to put this in your own blog as well."

Cool eh? Who wants to play with me?
Cheers, Denise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

greeting from Cornwall UK!
Please can I play with you?
I dont know if I can as my blog site has not been created yet!
I have stumbled across your interesting blog while trying to learn how to make cabachon faces.
I am from a tiny remote fishing village in Cornwall.
My interest are anything textile, beading ( just finished a piece called Angel of the Sea)...embroidery CQ squares for charity. And not satified with that lot of vortexessssssss lol! I am now playing with shrink plasic ( made some beautiful tiny flower buttons yesterday) And want to learn how to do poly clay angel faces etc.
Understand if I cannot play as only fair as no Blog. But fun to say hi anyhow.
Best wishes from Pam ( Morvoren) Cornish for mermaid

Lora said...

I'll play Denise!! Sounds like fun!! More Reasons to Create, I love it!

arlee said...

Ill play too if i still can--and you'd be able to mail with Canada! (I'm in BC)