Sunday, May 27, 2007

Man!!! I should read my own blog!!!!!

Here I am fooling around on the computer and click on my own blog and read the current post and then the one before it where I mention the same things! I had completely forgotten that I had posted about the BJP or the secret project! Wow! I should really read what I have written and maybe, oh yes, just maybe keep a little better track of things here! Too funny!
Here is one more picture I wanted to add. Ottawa hosted a scrapbooking show yesterday and I had a chance to run in there. I was so very happy to get my hands on these dabbers - I could't previously get them here! Now the radiant rains I also picked up and found that my local store has just started to carry them. The stores here are a little slow to stock the new stuff. And with me being on the internet way too much, I hear about these neat product and want to try them out. So here I go!!!


4 comments:

Ellen said...

LOL Denise, there is a name for that.. My sister told me when I was down home, it's 'CRAFTS' Disease - Can't Remember A Flipping Thing.

& don't feel like you're the only one, there are a few of us bead fabric/fibre addicts who have this same ailment ~ grin

Dianne said...

Thats is funny but I bet we have all done this, CRAFT Disease, I love that and will use it from now on LOL..

Dianne said...

Hey Denise I'm so happy your putting pics of your work here.
Its great work and you should show it off...

Anonymous said...

Good words.