Friday, February 29, 2008

I've been Tagged....

So 7 things about me that are weird. Hmmmm.... Perhaps I should get some of my friends to write this instead as I'm sure they could come up with a few things.

1. I'm known as the trouble maker. I can definitely design michief. Or maybe it's that I like to laugh. And I will say things to encourage others to laugh. Just to get that look of boredom of their face.

2. I love my bed. I love being horizontal. No smirking here!! I could lie for hours reading in bed. And I don't have to get up to pee before I do it. I can even drink coffee and not get up to pee. Being horizontal is awesome!

3.I like to eat cherry pie filling on plain biscuits. Or even just from the can. Enough said?

4. I've been watching General Hospital since I was like 12. Is that really 30years? Oh man!

5. I like a 20 minute nap. I really like a 20 minute nap.

6. I like to blow my breath into the belly of my cat and make her fur all warm. She hasn't figured out if she likes it or not. My male cat doesn't like it at all. But he does like to sit on the furnace vent and have the hot hair blow up his butt. He is too funny.

7. Hmm. I love the smell of the air caught between my screen door and the regular door. I like this smell when it's been all warmed up by the sun. It reminds me of when I was a kid.

Since I've seen this all over, I don't feel compelled to tag people. It's too funny to ready how interesting we really are and what turns our cranks!
Cheers, Denise

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

I love cherry pie filling! But, I think it's high in sugar.

And, I used to watch GH in the Luke & Laura days, when I was like 6! LOL.