Here is my new project. A very long time ago I made a similiar picture and was all set to bead it when I found out through the wonderful people at Quilty Pleasures here in Ottawa, that I had used to wrong iron on stuff. It sat in my art room for way too long until I finally took the scissors to it and cut it up.
Then I created a new one with Steam a Seam and now I am beading it. I have mostly just started and I don't like the free motion sewing up on the blue part because it didn't turn out very well. My machine doesn't drop it's feed dogs, so I used the feed dog cover, which really doesn't work very well.
I've started beading the green seaweed and I'm working on the orange/coral beading. It is very relaxing and fun.
Here is the start of my BJP. The Goddess is Sarasvati. It isn't finished and I've got lots to do but the shape is fun and the colours are soft. I am really looking forward to this years BJP!
3 days ago