Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hearts Art radio archives are amazing!

I've spent the last two days listening to the interviews they have in the archives and I've picked up some great ideas! It's very inspiring and I'm definitely going to listen again. It was easy to have it on while I was working on my artwork.
I woke up this morning with the worst dizzy spells and the girls had to get themselves and their lunches ready and off to school cause I couldn't even lift my head. I felt better after I slept for a couple of hours and now that it's ten at night, I'm feeling good. But it put a dent in my time cause I was supposed to go to class and I didn't make it and I was supposed to mail my aubergine pages. It'll cost me extra tomorrow to get there in time. Ah well.
If you get the chance to listen to these interviews, go for it cause they are very inspiring.
Cheers, Denise

No comments: