Thursday, March 30, 2006

Finished Sampler



Can you see the differences? I still want to bead on it but I have to let it go. The quilt shop would like it and I have to remember that it's for teaching beading techniques. I want people to be able to see the different flowers they can make and the different stitches around the inner green circle. I find the red is more balanced now and the inner circle of flowers is fuller. I did go back to that larger circle line it with size 14 purple beads and I like it, although I've already been told that not everyone does.
This is my middle daughter who will be turning 9 on Saturday! She was still half asleep when I asked her to hold the sampler. She liked the idea of being in the blog though and I promised her I would let her help me with the finished sampler - and not cut off her head in the process!
Cheers!

1 comment:

Lora said...

Denise I think it's very neat!! Great job!! Love you are sharing your daughter's with us too!! Very pretty young girls :)