Monday, March 06, 2006

I've been Tagged! Things you didn't really want to know about me!

The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird/things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours.

1. I like to nap. I try to do it every day, and I always have to read to fall asleep.
2.I don't like drinking pop out of a can. Bottles I can do, can's not so much. Everyone in my family knows that if I ask for a pop, they have to pour it in a glass for me.
3.I really don't think I'm weird!
4. I like to do art at dinner time. As a matter of fact, I get down in the art room at about 3 in the afternoon and I don't want to come up!! I'm forced to stop and think about dinner and by then the kids are so hungry that it's easier to do nuggets and fries! I personally think that most of the work is done when you have decided what to make! If I ask my dh to make dinner and I tell him what we are having, I've done more work then him!!
5.I like going to the dentist! I like having my teeth cleaned and I like it when the dentist sighs and realizes that he's not going t make any money off me!
6.I honestly think my friends would have more fun making up this list then me! And they would probably have more interesting things to say!

I tag Kim, and Helaine. I don't have six names on my list yet so I can't just going around tagging people!
Cheers you two!
D

No comments: