Saturday, June 24, 2006

Art Dolls

I thought while I was working on my current projects, I'd show you some art dolls that I made quite awhile ago. The Garden Doll is mine and I think she is fabulous. She feels so good in my hands and I used my favourite beads and flowers on her.





This doll was made for my very first swap and is owned by a friend. She turned out beautifully with that full rainbow of beads around her head. She came from a form pattern from Ronda Kivett. It's a hard form to sew and get all the points to line up but I like beading it because the point are fun!



I made a bracelet today. I'll take pictures tomorrow and show it to you. My friend Calinda came over and we worked on them most of the morning. I finished it this evening while watching a movie with my youngest. The rest of my family has gone away for the weekend so it's just me and my baby hanging out! She wants to go play in the artroom tomorrow so expect some great art!
Cheers, Denise

1 comment:

Judi W. said...

This is absolutely wonderful! I so admire anyone who has the patience to bead!