Sunday, June 25, 2006

What The He## Do I Do?

I was curious. So I went on line and started goofing around with the colours on my blog. I wanted to figure out how to make and put a banner in. Well I sorta figured it out. It's kinda cool how much mischief I managed to get into isn't it? I was tempted a few times to just reset the whole template because it was looking so weird. I'm not happy with my side bar, but I know it's because of those maps. Setting margins seems to be tricky so I'm working on that. I am having fun though. I haven't figured out how to make the banner bigger though. I made it into a picture, uploaded it to the blog so it would be made into a picture but it's the large size and I haven't figured out how to change it's size. If anyone wants to rescue me in the HTML Sea of Confusion, please feel free!
Cheers, Denise

2 comments:

SuzyQ said...

Hi Denise,
Check out these tutorials:
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/Overview.html
http://werbach.com/barebones/barebones.html

Hope that helps!
Sue
beadweaver.blogspot.com

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

make your banner in the size you want it and upload it full size. Holler if you need me to go in and tweak your code. Looks good though.. a pleasant change!