Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What have I been doing?

Tickets?

This one is my youngest daughter's favourite.

There were eleven all together.

These are for our schools summer celebration. They needed their ticket boxes decorated. I hope they like them! I'm hoping they will last more than one year. I'm modge podged out for awhile!
My other two projects are to paint a bean bag toss. I'll show you the picture when it's done. I also took the old cans that we knock down and repainted them but they are simple - spray paint red, yellow and blue.
Last weekend, I was at my last mom and me camp with my youngest daughter. I have gone to mom and me camp 5 times! I'm so experienced, it's not funny! It was a good time and I wasn't really needed my youngest who is now a brownie!
When summer celebrations is over this Saturday - I'm with food! - I'll work on my art quilt. It's the class that I took. I'll tell you more about that later. Gotta go paint!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Out of this world the paint job!