Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm being very brave

I'm showing you where I create. I don't call it a studio, I call it the art room. I'm happy there, it's messy and it's not very organized and it's full and I've got work to do on it but it's my space and I can find things and it's fun to go down there. I like hanging things up, painting on the walls and keeping the tv on for noise while I work. I use the desk for homework sometimes and there is a daybed in there for sitting on and relaxing. I sleep down there in the really hot nights when upstairs is just too hot.




This is a workbench that I use for an art desk. I like to stand at it which is good because I move around a lot but if I need to sit, I can grab a stool from the kitchen.
My desk. It's so messy right now. I do want to clean it off. I like doing homework here too.

Originally this was a library. I had this loaded with books and now some of these books are redundant and I need to clear more room for more of my art supplies. It's a work in progress.

I have some of my atc's here and chubby books. This is fun for me.

More later. Dinner now!
Cheers, Denise

No comments: